LED Low Profile Canopy Light Fixture 5401 Lumens 40 Watt 4500K 200,000 Hour Life 83CRI 133 LPW Replaces up to 175W MH Bronze Finish
Why are Atlas LEDs Better Than Others?
• Atlas LED lights are manufactured to provide the greatest energy savings, while providing the greatest lumens per watt
• They also can achieve 200,000+ hours of operation, providing up to four times longer life than the economy cheaper designed fixtures
• Atlas uses high quality lenses so there is less glare and less wasted light than other LEDs
• Atlas’ exclusive thermal stacking technology system removes heat from within the housing and away from the LED’s and components. This gives a longer LED and component life and give you a brighter/whiter light with more stable color
• Positioning of the LED modules with the housing directs light to the desired locations and eliminates wasted lumens and offensive light
• To ensure our customers receive the best products, all materials are inspected and tested before, during and after manufacturing.
• 5 year limited warranty
• Many Atlas LED’s are Lighting Facts Certified and DesignLights Consortium, qualified, making them eligible for rebates from DLC member utilities
• Manufactured and quality tested in the USA (Burlington, NC)
Why does Atlas manufacture fixtures at a 4500K CCT temperature rating?
• The 4200-4600K temperature range is the most natural correlated color temperature to the human eye.